Developer: June Gaming
Publisher: Tango Inc
Role: Game Designer, Level Designer
- Directed the Game and Level Design for Warrior Dash a soft launched realtime RPG runner in association with Tango Inc.
- We took the basic multiplayer racing mechanics from our previous game and introduced several RPG features to it.
- These include the ability to fully upgrade the base stats across 6 different classes of characters
- Each class had unique advantages and disadvantages that we able to - balance and ensure that every character class had an equal chance of winning the race.
- We were successfully able to balance the level design to accommodate a range of characters from the starting stats to the max stats
- Each character also had their own unique primary and secondary powers which could be customized via their own skill trees.
- 21 different weapons could be forged and equipped per character to confer unique advantages in the race.