Lead Game Designer
Game Designer with 10+ years of experience in the gaming industry. Expertise across multiple aspects of the game design process, from conception to game design, level design, monetization as well as running games as a live service.
LEAD GAME DESIGNER
JUNE GAMING, PUNE. | (JULY 2012 – PRESENT)
- Lead Game Designer on Maskgun a multiplayer FPS for mobile. Oversee the Level Design, Economy and Content pipeline for the game on a continuous basis
- Created the concept, game design, level and economy design for Ninjump Dash, a real time multiplayer game, the studio's first game ever released and published by Backflip Studios.
- Created new features and the game balance for Tower Conquest a 2D fantasy tower defense game. Worked on arresting falling revenue and subsequently improving revenue by 30% on a consistent basis.
- Ran live operations and created new levels for Toon Squad Neo a match 3 battle puzzler
- Created the concept and set the direction for the sequel to the game Road Riot Stars originally released by Tango Inc
- Directed the Game and Level Design for Warrior Dash a soft launched realtime RPG runner in association with Tango Inc.
- Worked on game design, level design and managing live operations across several original and licensed IPs with millions of downloads including Chhota Bheem and Motu Patlu.
- Create pitches for new games and analytics for existing games.
- Improved engagement and managed content and live operations for the gaming store of one of India's largest mobile network operators.
- Lead the design team and provide direction and feedback across the company's entire portfolio of games.
UBISOFT PUNE | (NOV 2009 – JUNE 2012)
- Designed and worked on games for the Nintendo 3DS, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Oversaw complete design, implementation and testing of 3 games from a sports game compendium for the Nintendo DS
- Worked on adapting and reimagining classic IPs on mobile platforms
- Worked extensively with Photoshop and Flash to mock up interfaces.
- Created pitches and concepts for new games.
UBISOFT PUNE | (JAN 2009 – OCT 2009)
- Tested and reported bugs for the Xbox 360 and the Wii U platforms.
NEETI SOLUTIONS, | (NOV 2006 – DEC 2009)
- Designed the user interfaces for large scale engineering applications
- Coded desktop and web based applications in Visual Studio and C#
- Worked onsite with the Swiss Tropical Institute in Basel on an application to optimise resource distribution in 3rd world countries
- Game Design
- Level Design
- UI Design
- Live Ops
- Project Management
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
MA ENGLISH (EXTERNAL)